Coffey Health System's strategic plan focuses on six key areas:
1. Financial stability, reporting, and oversight.
2. Patient satisfaction in "good - excellent" categories for hospital and clinic care.
3. Administration - CHS will be the choice for healthcare related employment opportunities in Coffey County.
4. Board of Trustees' effectiveness will enhance the operation and forward progress of CHS.
5. Facilities and infrastructure - A plan will be developed to continually monitor and evaluate facilities' physical condition and IT capabilities and make recommendations for improvement/change.
6. Community outreach/engagement - CHS will continue to be a leader for healthcare in Coffey County and look for ways to partner with others to better provide population health.
A committee comprised of trustees and leadership staff regularly reviews/updates the plan with action reported to the board of trustees for approval. To obtain a copy of the plan, contact Executive Assistant Terri Tweedy at (620) 364-2121 Ext. 4222.
Coffey Health System
Tweets by @coffeyhospital
Caring for Generations
Contact Us Privacy Practices Home