The support of family and friends is very important to the healing process.
We welcome your visit to Coffey County Hospital.
Visiting hours are from 2-4 p.m. and 7-8:30 p.m.
Click here to download the visitors' map to your computer.
To assure a pleasant visit and avoid the spread of infection,
we kindly offer the following tips.
1. For your health and that of our patients, the Coffey County Hospital campus is a tobacco-free. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. Sanitize hands before and after visiting to avoid bringing in and carrying out germs
3. Stay home if you are sick
4. Check first before bringing food, flowers, or kids
5. Special precautions
6. Don’t contribute to the clutter
7. Extra precautions for visiting more than one patient
Caring for Generations
Contact Us Privacy Practices Home