The support of family and friends is very important to the healing process.
We welcome your visit to Coffey County Hospital.
Visiting hours are from 2-4 p.m. and 7-8:30 p.m.
Click here to download the visitors' map to your computer.
To assure a pleasant visit and avoid the spread of infection,
we kindly offer the following tips.
1. For your health and that of our patients, the Coffey County Hospital campus is a tobacco-free. Thank you for your cooperation.
2. Sanitize hands before and after visiting to avoid bringing in and carrying out germs
3. Stay home if you are sick
Please do not visit if you are sick or have had ill symptoms within the last three days including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever (or feeling feverish), uncontrolled cough, or rash.
4. Check first before bringing food, flowers, or kids
Most hospitals prohibit flowers in intensive care units.
5. Special precautions
6. Don’t contribute to the clutter
7. Extra precautions for visiting more than one patient