Retirement should be enjoyed, not spent on household chores. You can maintain your independence—and break free of housekeeping and yardwork—at The Meadows in Burlington.
The Meadows offers assisted living at its finest. Each one- or two-bedroom apartment includes a living room, kitchenette, spacious closets, nearby parking, and a private patio.
You will also enjoy:
• Restaurant-style dining
• Homemade, delicious meals
• 58.5 cubic feet of locked storage per apartment
• Laundry facility
• Beauty salon
• Spacious community living rooms & patio
• Transportation for shopping, appointments & outings
• Daily activities Monday through Friday
• Exercise room with treadmill & two stationary bikes
• Internet access
• Private dining room for family activities
• Healthcare staff
so our payment plan is based only the advanced services you need.
See our unique Levels of Care.
If you are exploring options for assisted living, we invite you to visit The Meadows and share a home-cooked meal with us. Please call (620) 364-8861 to arrange a tour and learn more about assisted living at its best.
Coffey Health System/The Meadows does not discriminate against any person on
the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in
admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and
activities, or in employment. For further information about this
policy, contact: Thomas Laux at 620-364-2121;
TDD/State Relay 711 Kansas Relay.
Caring for Generations
Contact Us Privacy Practices Home